As used herein, “MyBooster” refers to the Web application software that Sells products. “MyBooster” is the brand name owned, developed and managed by The MyBooster Retails Pvt. Ltd. Pune registered address as 64,Pheidon House, Rajni, 2nd Floor, Shivaji Housing Society, off S.B. Road, Pune herein referred as ‘MyBooster’ being the authorized representative entity of MyBooster its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties which expression shall unless it be repugnant to the context or meaning thereof be deemed to include its successors, affiliates, employees and assigns. Users availing Company and MyBooster services are indirectly or directly referred herein as “Users”.
Personal Information Collection:
MyBooster may collect your personal information while you access the Website. While opening an account with us we may collect your contact information including Full Name, Address, Phone number, Tax ID number, National ID number etc.; information regarding your transactions and trading; bank account details; and information pertaining to your IP address and the device or computer used by you for the purpose.
MyBooster may collect, disclose, process, transfer, and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails and SMS with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to policies
- Customize, measure, and improve MyBooster Service and the content and layout of our Website and applications
- To analyze use of the Website
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and
- To undertake a verification of your identity with third party electronic identification providers.
- MYBooster shall retain the User’s information for as long as the account is active or as needed to provide services in accordance with applicable laws.
- The retention period may be extended to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements. MYBooster may retain data for such or further periods but is not obligated to do so in all instances. MYBooster shall not be liable or responsible for non availability or non – retention of data or information beyond the termination of the User’s account.
- The retention period may extend beyond the end of User’s account, but it will be only as long as it is necessary for MYBooster to have sufficient information to respond to any issues that may arise later, including but not limited to retention for the purpose of investigations or ongoing prosecutions or in case of Suspicious transactions or if MYBooster requires the information for its own records or to support legal procedures, or if MYBooster believes in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
By visiting the Website, Users acknowledge, understand and hereby agree that they are giving MYBooster the consent to gather information about use of the Website through these Information Gathering Technologies.
Disclosure of your information:
The personal information which are collected through the Website such as Your name, company name, contact information, business address, phone number, Address, Phone number, Tax ID number , Company Formation ID/ number etc.; information regarding your transactions are used by MYBooster to assist you in providing information and services that Users have requested. Information uploaded by the Users shall be kept confidential and not disclosed by any device, mechanism or arrangement to any third party. In this regard, it is hereby clarified that it can be possible your information and data may be accessed, shared and transferred by our staff, contractors and suppliers who act for MyBooster for the purposes set out in this policy.
MYBooster may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
In the future if our business enters into a joint venture, sold, acquired, merged with other business entity then MYBooster may disclose Users information to new business partners.
Reasonable Security Practices:
Protection of the User’s personal information is of maximum importance to MYBooster and it takes all reasonable steps to secure data and information pertaining to its Users, including those prescribed under applicable laws and Rules framed there under including but not limited to the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Law, India.
MYBooster takes appropriate legal, administrative, physical, and electronic measures designed to protect the information that Users share with MYBooster from accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, modification, interference, or disclosure.
MYBooster however does not extend any warranties with respect to the security or safety of data and information transmitted through digital platforms or online, both of which are susceptible to malicious attacks.
Access to your information:
MYBooster don’t just send any communication regarding any news or updated services or updates until and unless any User opt for it, as Users will have the option to “opt” in or “opt” out for receiving any communications from MYBooster regarding the same. However if the Users are using the Service from the Website then there will be service, subscription packages and invoice -related emails from MYBooster.
For any questions or comments that Users have about this Policy or any practices of the Website and would like to update or verify any personal information that MYBooster already has then please use your login account details or perform the activities or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org